Effective Legal Solutions For A Variety Of Legal Problems
At the Law Office of David A. Semanchik, we have more than 25 years of experience providing a variety of legal solutions to individuals and businesses throughout New Jersey. We emphasize quality and personal service in every case we handle. Over the years, we have achieved positive outcomes for clients when they needed us most. We will work diligently to do the same for you.
Our New Jersey Legal Practice
Led by Toms River lawyer David A. Semanchik, we represent people in many different areas of law, including:
- Bankruptcy: If you are considering bankruptcy, our Toms River bankruptcy attorney can help you explore possible options for filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Debt relief: We handle mortgage modifications, negotiations with creditors, debt settlements, foreclosures and home short sales.
- Tax problems: We work with taxpayers who are having issues with the IRS, including audits, wage garnishment and more.
- Estate planning and elder law: Reach out to us if you would like to create a will or trust, or if you have an elderly loved one who needs assistance with Medicaid or nursing home planning.
- Criminal defense: We defend people in municipal and superior courts in New Jersey. We handle everything from DUI to drug crimes to assault and traffic tickets. We also help people get their criminal records expunged.
- Personal injury and workers’ compensation: We help people recover compensation when they suffer an injury due to the negligence or recklessness of others.
- Business organization and transactions: We assist aspiring entrepreneurs with business startup and entity selection, helping them determine whether a corporation, limited liability company, partnership or sole proprietorship is the best structure for them. We also negotiate and draft purchase and sale agreements.
Tax Problems? Our Ocean County Attorney Can Help.
Whatever your legal need, the Law Office of David A. Semanchik is here to help. For a no-fee strategy session, please call 888-691-1099 or contact our law firm online. Evening, weekend and off-site appointments are available for your convenience. Our office is in Toms River.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.