Helping You Plan For The Future And Leave A Legacy

Any adult of any age — retiree, established professional or growing family with young children — needs solid estate planning that will protect loves ones’ financial futures.

In Toms River, Brick, Ocean County, central New Jersey, and the Jersey Shore, the law firm offering strong, honest representation and broad knowledge of essential estate planning documents is the Law Office of David A. Semanchik. We create estate planning, elder care, and asset protection strategies for your specific, unique needs. Whether your goal is proactive Medicaid planning for a senior loved one, guardianship for a vulnerable relative, or protection for someone with special needs, we can help.

Drafting Important Estate Planning Documents

Our Toms River estate planning lawyer helps clients in Monmouth and Ocean County create comprehensive plans. We draft custom documents, not the one-size-fits-all templates that some firms use. Reach out to us for help with:

  • Wills and living wills

  • Trusts, revocable and irrevocable, grantor trusts and living trusts

  • Special needs trusts

  • Durable powers of attorney

  • Advance health care directives

  • Guardianships

David A. Semanchik can explain the importance of asset protection methods such as transfers of assets out of an estate and into a trust, in keeping with the “five-year look-back” period, as a means of planning for federal and state estate taxes.

The estate plan you build today can spare your survivors the time, expense, and emotional toll that a probate dispute can take. You want solid documentation in place that can stand the test of time and withstand any legal challenge, distribute assets and property according to your wishes and promote peace of mind for your loved ones — and David A. Semanchik can help you build it.

Contact a Manchester Township Attorney for Living Wills

Contact the Law Office of David A. Semanchik. Speak with our experienced Toms River estate planning lawyer today in a no-fee strategy telephone consultation. Call or send us an email.