Keep And Protect Your Assets
If you are a senior whose grown children live far away and are unable to help with your financial affairs — if you are a son or daughter concerned with the wisdom of recent financial decisions by an elderly loved one — your New Jersey family could benefit from the sound elder care money management advice of an experienced asset protection lawyer.
The Law Office of David A. Semanchik can help. Our founding attorney, David A. Semanchik, uses his 25-plus years of experience, legal knowledge and personal service to give you peace of mind that an elder is provided for financially. He works with accountants and bookkeepers to set up accounts for senior relatives, to assure that their funds are safe and accessible when needed.
Are you seeking money management legal advice that ensures the financial health of your parents or grandparents? Our respected estate planning and elder care law firm serves clients in Manchester and Toms River, Ocean County, central New Jersey, the Jersey Shore and surrounding areas.
Preserving the Futures of New Jersey Elder Care Clients for More Than 25 Years
As your Toms River-based elder care and money management lawyer, David A. Semanchik can explain the importance of these services to seniors and their families:
- Establish and maintain a special account for safekeeping of funds
- Review of bills
- Organization of tax documents
- Negotiation with creditors
- Tracking and appeal of medical claims when necessary
- Handling documents with sensitive data to protect against identity theft and forms of fraud that can victimize the elderly
- Coordination with attorneys, accountants, investment advisers, providing each with copies of all transactions
Contact a Lakewood Elder Care Planning Attorney for a Free Consultation
Act now to safeguard your elderly loved one’s interests by contacting a Toms River asset protection attorney for a no-fee strategy session at this toll-free number: 888-691-1099. You can also send us an email. Evening and weekend appointments are available.